BECOME A 2017 SUSTAINING SPONSOR
Empower women in the legal profession.
Show your commitment to advancing the role of women in the legal profession and in society. Become a NAWL Sustaining Sponsor. By becoming a Sustaining Sponsor of NAWL, you unite with women and men throughout the United States to advocate for women in the legal profession. We invite you to join other organizations who, like you, are proud to be engaged in the practice of law and wish to work together for the continued progress of women in the law. As a sponsor, your attorneys will benefit from NAWL membership and our programs and publications, as well as from the available networking and leadership opportunities.
General Sustaining Sponsor Benefits
- Unlimited complimentary memberships for your attorneys
- The opportunity for your attorneys to develop a national network to develop resources and best practices
- Opportunities for your organization’s attorneys to develop as leaders and build their credentials through NAWL Committee and Practice Area Affinity Group participation
- A number of complimentary tickets to NAWL’s Annual Meeting Awards Luncheon, plus recognition on your luncheon table as a NAWL Sustaining Sponsor
- NAWL member registration rates for all events and programs, for both your organization’s lawyers and guests
- The opportunity for a sponsor representative to speak at a mutually agreed upon future NAWL program (except the General Counsel Institute)
- Early notice of sponsorship and speaking opportunities for the General Counsel Institute
- Opportunities to host regional NAWL CLE, networking, and diversity programs
- Featured recognition on NAWL’s website and logo linked to your organization’s website
- Featured recognition in “Sponsor Spotlight” section of NAWL weekly update eblast once during 2017
- Recognition as a Sustaining Sponsor in program brochures, program materials, and signage for all 2017 event
- Electronic subscriptions to the quarterly Women Lawyers Journal®
- Email updates and e-news featuring upcoming events, opportunities, and news that is of interest to NAWL members
- NEW FOR 2017 - A Small Firm/Legal Department level
To view the complete 2017 NAWL Sustaining Sponsorship Brochure, click on the image below:
QUESTIONS? Please contact Caitlin Kepple at 312.988.5861 or email@example.com for more information.