BECOME A 2019 SUSTAINING SPONSOR
Empower women in the legal profession.
For more than a century, the National Association of Women Lawyers has been a voice for all women in and under the law. NAWL has been a leader in women’s suffrage, legal rights, and equality, and continues to pave the way as new issues important to women in the profession arise.
As a 501(c)(6) professional association, NAWL is committed to supporting our members — your attorneys — in their advancement in the law through unique professional development opportunities, including in-person conferences, webinars, and teleconferences offering CLE credit and leadership development and training through NAWL committee, affinity group, and task force participation, with a focus on network expansion to open doors to new contacts, collaboration, and potential new business.
NAWL’s Sustaining Sponsors play a vital role in supporting NAWL’s work, including the Amicus Committee, which focuses on issues such as Title IX enforcement, employment discrimination, women’s health, and domestic violence issues, and the NAWL Survey, which tracks the progress of women’s careers and their leadership roles in private practice and the policies and practices used by law firms to ensure equal access to career opportunities for women lawyers.
Supporting NAWL as a Sustaining Sponsor is a way for your organization to show the profession at large and your attorneys that you support women in the legal profession. For organizations that already have their own Women’s Initiative or affinity group, NAWL is the perfect complement to the internal efforts to empower women.
General Sustaining Sponsor Benefits
- Unlimited complimentary memberships for your organization’s attorneys
- The opportunity for your attorneys to develop a national network to develop skill sets and best practices to enable them to develop into leaders
- Helps empower your organization to retain and attract talent
- Opportunities for your organization’s attorneys to enhance leadership skills and build credentials through NAWL
- Early notice of sponsorship and speaking opportunities for the General Counsel Institute
- Opportunities to host regional NAWL networking and diversity programs, including Nights of Giving and Practice Area Affinity Group programming
- Complimentary tickets to NAWL’s Annual Awards Luncheon
- Recognition on NAWL’s website as a 2019 Sustaining Sponsor
- Featured recognition in the “Sponsor Spotlight” section of the NAWL weekly update eblast once during 2019
- Recognition as a Sustaining Sponsor in program brochures, program materials, and signage for all 2019 events
- Opportunity to include a complimentary ad in the quarterly Women Lawyers Journal®, sent to NAWL’s nationwide network of members and leaders in the profession
- Up to a 20% discount on NAWL Career Center services, including the opportunity to post open positions, search resumes, and reference check assistance
- NAWL member registration rates for all events and programs for your organization’s attorneys and your guests
To view the complete 2019 NAWL Sustaining Sponsorship Brochure, click on the image below:
QUESTIONS? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.