The National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL) is a national voluntary legal professional organization devoted to promoting the interests and progress of women lawyers and women’s legal rights. Founded in 1899, long before most local and national bar associations admitted women, NAWL has historically served as an educational forum and an active voice for the concerns of women in the legal profession.
NAWL continues to support and advance the interests of women in and under the law. Today, members of NAWL represent all areas of legal expertise: public and private sectors; for-profit and not-for-profit; and large and small organizations. Through its programs and network, NAWL provides the tools for women in the profession to advance and prosper in their own careers while also enriching the profession.
By becoming an Institutional Member of NAWL, you unite with women and men throughout the United States to advocate for women in the legal profession. We invite you to join other organizations who, like you, are proud to be engaged in the practice of law and wish to work together to support the social, political, and professional empowerment of women in the law.
Institutional Membership offers you the opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals and enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
• Reduced individual membership rate of $55 per attorney, individual members receive reduced rates for NAWL events
• Email updates and e-news featuring upcoming events, opportunities, and news items of interest to NAWL members
• Featured recognition on the NAWL website and in the publication the Women Lawyer’s Journal ®
• Subscription to the quarterly publication the Women Lawyer’s Journal ®
• Networking, public service, diversity, and leadership opportunities for your lawyers through NAWL committees
Institutional Membership Types
To join or renew, please contact NAWL at email@example.com or 312.988.6186.